Life (and life at work),
Do not have to feel like an uphill struggle.
Here is what you can expect from Life Coaching for Personal Development
To me everybody is a 'high potential'.
Wih support, motivation, encouragement and a set of tools (soft skills) to reach for in difficult moments, there is no reason not to reach your potential.
These soft skills are the most valuable tool in life. With them you handle yourself from a place of strength and live with a healthy sense of balance. Life Coaching for Personal Development is all about increasing your soft skills - the 'know-how', your Emotional Intelligence. So many hours are spent working these days it is important to know how to balance it all.
Treat yourself to some new soft skills with my coaching. Unlock Your Full Potential.
Life Skills / Tools:
- Skills to handle your stress
- Skills to handle day-to-day issues with greater ease
- Skills to handle day-to-day issues more effectlively
- Skills to stop giving yourself a hard time!
- Learn to honour yourself as much as you honour others
- Skills to calm yourself down when necessary
- Learn to schedule some time out
- Recognise what triggers you and learn how to handle it
- i.e Increase your Emotional Intelligence
- Awareness of how you might sabotage yourself - sometimes unknowingly
- Clarity about how your emotions can determine your behaviour
- Clarity relating to your Core Values - your needs and desires
- Clarity about when saying 'no' is right
- Clarity about change and what is realistic and sustainable
- What is keeping you from having the quality of life you want
- Your strengths / Your weaknesses
- How to best prevent burnout
- Your Self worth = self esteem
- Life's bigger picture
- Your Emotional Intelligence level
Life Coaching for Personal Development
for Your 'Life at Work':
- Please do not be fooled into believing that life coaching is not going to make you more effective in the work place.
- Knowing how to handle yourself in all kind of situations is the most valuable skill you can acquire in life.
- 'Handling yourself' means returning to a feeling of balance and feeling more grounded. This is the way to achieve better work/life balance.
- Being able to handle all and every type of obstacle that comes your way IS the key to being effective.
The skills you acquire during our sessions benefit YOU. The YOU at work and the YOU at home.
BTW - Coaching Sessions Outperform one-size-fits-all Trainings for Behaviour Change. That is not to say seminars and trainings are not of great value, however with a few one to one coaching sessions you gain the power to convert what you learned in the training or seminar into realistic actions.
Get in touch so we can talk about how my life coaching style helps you achieve a better, more satisfying daily life as well as make sure you are happy and content with your overall path.
As individuals it is normal to sometimes:
Executive & Business Coaching
At work it is normal to sometimes: