Accredited Professional Master Coach
Native English Speaking
- Professional Executive and Life Coach focusing on Personal Development, Zurich, Switzerland
- +12 years of international experience with international private individuals and executive clients, ranging from startups to large international companies
- Native English Speaking Coach, I work with clients all over Switzerland although I am based in Thalwil, Zurich
- Professional Master Coach (PMC) and Accredited Master Coach (AMC), Noble Manhattan Coaching - UK International
- Author of the Self-Help books: ’Balance' - A Practical Handbook for Life's Difficult Moments' and 'Interactive Self-Coaching Workbook'
Born in New York, educated in Switzerland and England I now live back in Switzerland since 2006.
An international upbringing allows me familiarity and comfort with cross-cultural lifestyles and consequently I enjoy an international client base. Continuous education and self-reflection spur on my own personal development and growth while enhancing my coaching skills. I strongly believe in 'keep on moving forward' and enjoy supporting my clients while they move forward.
As a Native English speaker, fluent in German (even Swiss German), my coaching is in English. My client base is a mixture of international private individuals, executive and business clients ranging from start-ups to larger international companies. (Banking, Consumer Products, 5*Hotels, Bio-tech, Pharma etc.
My father's brief in 1961, ( I was 5 years old) when Dow Chemical sent him to Switzerland as part of the 'start up' team, was to expand Dow Europe. Consequently I grew up observing how successful teams were built incorporating many different nationalities and intercultural behaviour. Being around executives was and is my 'normal'.
My practical, common sense and enabling approach to personal development has drawn clients to me from across the globe. I always knew my heart was at its happiest when helping people. My vision is everyone should have access to techniques for personal growth and development. This was the motivation behind my books.
I look forward to helping you make whatever changes are necessary to be the best version of yourself. The door is always open for you.
Credentials for Suzie Doscher
- Accredited Master Coach (AMC) & Professional Master Coach - International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring.
- Practitioner Coach Diploma from Noble Manhattan, England, 2006, IAPC and ICF accredited diploma)
- Advanced Certified SCOAP Coach - Leading Brains Academy - an integrated theory of coaching based on the principles of neuroscience.
- Certified Facilitator for the NOW WHAT? Coaching. The only facilitator in Switzerland since 2007
- Co-Founder - The Coaching Group of Switzerland. A group of accredited professional coaches since 2008.
- Self Help-Personal Development Author: BALANCE by Suzie Doscher. Shop now :)